Friday, February 12, 2016

Spring Mommy Clothing Staples

Mommy Clothing Staples



Now in NO way am I saying that your wardrobe has to change after you have your children. These are just some clothing choices I decided to make after I had my daughter. I needed clothing that I could nurse in without feeling like a slob or looking like a teen mom ( I am twenty four years old but I still get the stares like I am a fifteen year old mother...) I like simple, easy, and comfortable but most important to me is diversity. I want to be able to interchange my wardrobe pieces. I am all for quality rather than quantity.
These are some of favorite items that are perfect for the spring time!

1. Rompers- Much like their cousin the sundress they are super easy to throw on and look great! Unlike that same cousin you don't have to worry about your child's foot getting caught in the skirt while you are picking them up and showing everyone what is underneath...

2. Teether necklaces- These are everywhere now and I love it! I was all about my statement necklaces until Madeline discovered how good they taste. I have been seeing some seriously adorable ones and I can wear them worry free.

3. Vneck tees- Solids, stripes, polka dots, LOVE them. They look great with jeans or my favorite white denim. I can nurse in them and they are comfy and affordable. Whats not to love?

4. Floaty scarves- I cannot tell you how many times I have had to use these as an emergency nursing cover. Plus, they add that little stylish touch that your outfit may lacking.

5. White denim- I ADORE white jeans. You can dress them up or wear with a tee. Either way you look great!

6. Nude gladiator sandals- These are a must for me. So much better than flip flops and can be worn with everything!

7. Comfortable flats- Trade out your sneakers (Once in a while!) for some comfy flats. You will look more polished and you can still run around.

8. Maxi dresses/skirts- Hides what needs to be hidden and comfortable. Enough said.

9. Chambray shirts- SUPER cute with white jeans and flats and you have buttons for fast feeding!

10. Post earrings- No more dangle earrings with babies around! Go for some super cute posts like these from Kate Spade.


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment