Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PB&J Lactation Yogurt

Lately for breakfast I have been enjoying this little milk boost treat!
I thought I would share.



PB&J Lactation Yogurt

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Fat free vanilla greek yogurt
Handful of raspberries (or any fruit you like)
1 tablespoon unsalted almond butter
1/2 Milkmakers oatmeal chocolate chip Lactation cookie (crushed) or make your own from this recipe here.


Okay so it isn't really peanut butter and jelly, but it does taste like it! I find lactation cookies to be very dry and difficult to actually enjoy but using them as granola is an easy and delicious way to gain the benefits. Almonds are a great source of protein and also boost lactation. The yogurt also is a great source of protein and tastes delicious with the fresh fruit. I love this for breakfast with a cup of Mothers Milk tea.

Hope you enjoy!




-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment